• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Unloading Units Using Battle Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello!

I have a Turtle that can load up to 4 Murguls based on the Battle Stations as it's load command and Stand Down as it's unload command.

With each Murgul that is loaded I have a trigger that will reduce it's speed by 30 and it is working perfectly whether they climb in using a simple right-click or all 4 pile in using the Turtle Up(Battle Stations) command.

However, when unloading it only seems to work if the Murguls right-clicked to enter the Caravan. If the Turtle Up command was used, unloading the Murguls will not return the speed of the Caravan.

• TurtleCargo Unload
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to |cff32cd32Enslaved|r Caravan Turtle
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(unload))
        • Then - Actions
          • Set TurtleSpeed = (TurtleSpeed + 30.00)
          • Unit - Set (Ordered unit) movement speed to TurtleSpeed
        • Else - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                • Conditions
                  • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(unloadall))
                  • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(unloadallinstant))
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Set (Ordered unit) movement speed to (Default movement speed of (Ordered unit))
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
I've already attempted to use the standdown order but that didn't seem to work either, so I have a separate trigger that fires when the Caravan uses it's Return To Work (standdown) ability that is working. However when unloading the Murguls one at a time it still does not work.

I'd really appreciate any assistance!

Level 2
I have a separate trigger that does use the load event and it's working fine. The load I have no problems with, it's the unload that's not working properly. It seems to be an issue with the Battle Stations ability because the unload will also work if that ability is not being used... However I want to use that ability because it's supposed to be a burrow type ability for my caravan...

However Bribe's GUI Event looks incredibly useful. I'm going to try to get it working with that, thanks for the link!

EDIT: After using Bribe's GUI Event it worked! Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.