• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Zeplin Not Unloading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok i have a spell for one of the heroes in my map, the zeplin loads the unit but then stays in the same spot doing nothing, whats wrong?

• If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Level of Flare for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
    • Then - Actions
      • Set L = ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by (-1000.00, 0.00))
      • Unit - Create 1 Battle Golem for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at L facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set FlareUnits[1] = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Goblin Zeppelin for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at L facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set FlareUnits[2] = (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_L)
      • Unit - Order FlareUnits[2] to Load FlareUnits[1]
      • Set L = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Order FlareUnits[2] to Unload All At L
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_L)
    • Else - Actions

Level 3
Try using diferent location variables cuz sometimes, at least for me, bugged when i would remove a location and then i used the same variable for another location in the same trigger.

Level 10
Tried the trigger in newmap gen, in the map when playing it would say double free location, so i used 2 point variables and it works. Thanks for the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.