• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Units Unable to attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi im working on a mini DotA map for a while now. came across a bug or something i can't fix and need help! i have attached images to show it: Thanks in advance for help!
Problem- All attack damage not showing on units and structures but shows on heroes
MqKoYnX
d5xJRJL
hA08dFU

PS i'm a newbie for some parts of the editor so please be brief and simple. thanks
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
sada

Level 13
If you've based the units/structures on things that didn't have attacks then there's a box under all the attack details on OE called "Attacks enabled", then you need to pick whatever ones you're using. That is if they aren't actually attacking though...

Otherwise I can't think of anything that would hide attacks like that

Level 2
If you've based the units/structures on things that didn't have attacks then there's a box under all the attack details on OE called "Attacks enabled", then you need to pick whatever ones you're using. That is if they aren't actually attacking though...

Otherwise I can't think of anything that would hide attacks like that
They are Based on the original units so the attacks were enabled i checked. but in game they just disappear :
I think adding the Ward classification does this? That might just affect the command card though. If they have the 'load' ability like Burrows that will definitely disable it.
those units have no such abilities added to them. and so far no triggers i made affects them in any way so idk any other thing that made this happen. my game might be buggged, so i might try on different pc and report

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

Can you screenshot all edited data in the Object Editor for that unit?

Level 2
I Figured it out. i forgot to add anything to damage dice and die. me stupid

Still Thanks to all those who helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.