• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Units moving while in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I changed a footman to a building and changed the pathing map to that of the doodad building red and then changed it to a unit so i could rotate it and if you change it back to a building it stay in the rotated positon, i started the game both as a building and a unit and when in game this red house (i changed the model file to the doodad red house) and other units i copied and changed the pathing of to smaller and bigger houses (which also used ot be doodads, they got moved down and left a couple clicks from where they were in the editor when i tested the game and went into warcraft and played it as a custom game. I have walls vertical and horizontal and wall end lanterns around these houses and when in game the houses move down and on top of the walls. Please help, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.