• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Units Holding objects help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
k i know the locations (overhead,head,chest,origin,leftfoot,rightfoot,lefthand,righthand) but wheni type in:"righthand". it puts it in the location of the rightfoot. and when i put in "hand" it accually puts it in the hand but only one. so the question is. What do i type to get an object into each hand?

also i typed in large for a barn and put a object that would float up but it didnt show y?
(this is just all from havin fun wid we and i might incorperate it into a map) thnx for all ur support :)

Level 3
the hand left work (with trigger havent tried the buff). And hand,right works too with trig but not hand,left. it has to have a space on triggs not commas. thnx man! :)

Level 3
another question lol. I put a tuskin spear (i think thats what its called) in a units hand and he held it past the long handle. How do i move the attachment point to the handle???

Level 7
Shadow_Talon said:
another question lol. I put a tuskin spear (i think thats what its called) in a units hand and he held it past the long handle. How do i move the attachment point to the handle???

u can't move them, its based on the model itself, someone just aligned the spear badly to where it would be attached

Level 3
thnx for the spear fix its looks better... didnt u just do that in a prog. like a modle editor?? if so i got to get one so i can edit colors too. well i gtg ill ask some more stuff l8ter.

Level 4
i need help

i want 2 create a speacial effect on a units left hand when he gets a skill ive tryied everything i know and it doesnt work can u help me plzzz

PS HOW DO I MAKE A SINGNATURE :D

Level 3
k if you havent tried this, this might work

Trigger

Event:
Unit-spicific unit event-Unit learns a skill
Condition: (anything)
Effect:
Trigger-turn off (this trigger)
Special effect-create special effect on unit
Attachment point-(hand left or hand right)
Unit-triggering unit
Model(effect,missle, etc..)-(of choice)

this should work havent tried it myself but if i doesnt I might try to fix it

PS: go into profile and look there (thats where is should b and thats where u can import icons) :)

Level 4
It didnt work

:cry: it didnt work its ok i found a way that it will work not reeally how i wanted it 2 but it will work fine
ps u know in dark lineage were those guys have thoses wings on there backs how did thy do cuse i cant find that model.

Level 3
k u know how u can put a modle on a unit right. k they made or dled a modle of wings somewhere else and attached it to the chest of the unit so they have wings. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.