• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Integar to real....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright im making a ability map and i had trigger it basicaly was pick every item in >region< and if item equal to >item< then set Bomb_Damage = Bomb Damage +25. And I realized that when i did the other trigger that it needed real variables not integers. so i changed the 2 variables to reals and then i put the intigers back into the triggers but wheni tried to enable it it said "this trigger cannot be enbaled because not all parameeters have values" wats up and how can i fix it, k thnx :D

Level 4
Alrigt in the trigger there are 6 pick every item in region and do - (action)

Pick Every Item In Add Powerups <gen> And do (Actions)

If item type of pickied item = to Nitro
then - Actions
Set bomb_damage = (Bomb_Damage + 25.00)
else - do nothing

______________________________________________________ Now there are 6 of those that 1 the first the second one is the same but instead of the Item being "Nitro" its "Nitro Rank 2" and Bomb_Damage Is Plus 50.00, The third is the same except Nitro Rank 3 and Bomb_Damage Plus 75.00, But the forth fith and sitxh do the same thing but instead of nitro rank 1,2,3 its Gunpowder rank 1,2,3 and its not adding to Bomb_damage its adding to the variable Bomb_aoe. in intervals of 50.00, 75.00 and 125.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.