1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Integar to real....

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by F.M.A, Aug 8, 2006.

1. F.M.A

F.M.A

Resources:
    Resources:
    Alright im making a ability map and i had trigger it basicaly was pick every item in >region< and if item equal to >item< then set Bomb_Damage = Bomb Damage +25. And I realized that when i did the other trigger that it needed real variables not integers. so i changed the 2 variables to reals and then i put the intigers back into the triggers but wheni tried to enable it it said "this trigger cannot be enbaled because not all parameeters have values" wats up and how can i fix it, k thnx :D

2. Herio-san

Herio-san

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    could u post the trigger please?

3. F.M.A

F.M.A

Resources:
    Resources:
    Alrigt in the trigger there are 6 pick every item in region and do - (action)

Pick Every Item In Add Powerups <gen> And do (Actions)

If item type of pickied item = to Nitro
    then - Actions
    Set bomb_damage = (Bomb_Damage + 25.00)
    else - do nothing

______________________________________________________ Now there are 6 of those that 1 the first the second one is the same but instead of the Item being "Nitro" its "Nitro Rank 2" and Bomb_Damage Is Plus 50.00, The third is the same except Nitro Rank 3 and Bomb_Damage Plus 75.00, But the forth fith and sitxh do the same thing but instead of nitro rank 1,2,3 its Gunpowder rank 1,2,3 and its not adding to Bomb_damage its adding to the variable Bomb_aoe. in intervals of 50.00, 75.00 and 125.00.

4. F.M.A

F.M.A

Resources:
    Resources:
    figured it out n/m