• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Units disappeared after opening a map in the editor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Whenever I opened a saved map in the editor, all of the units I placed were gone, they still work fine in the game... just not in the editor... and I have to place them again if I want to edit the map..:thumbs_up: .. I think I might have accidently deleted some cache files in C drive, but I'm not sure .... Can someone plz help?

Level 2
Thanks for your reply, but no, I wish it was that simple... I've always using the World Editor Unlimited, somehow when I open a map, the status bar that shows how many units are loading is always skipped, I tried to re-install the programe to a different drive, but it still won't work, so I tried the original World Editor and THEN it worked ..:con: ... now I stick to the original one but still have no clue.... thanks anyway.

Level 9
What version do you have? Does anything still remain? Maybe give us more detail or what Rui said, report it to Blizzard. Try to make another map with units, and see if that works, otherwise if not there is something wrong.

I have version 1.31 and it works fine, but I have heard some addressing matters about the bugs in Warcraft III.

Status
Not open for further replies.