• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit_DropItems function script error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Trying to get an old 1.26 JNGP map to save in the 1.30 WE. Replaced the common.j in the map(using MPQ master) with the 1.30 one (obtained using CASC viewer). Fixed some globals errors, disabled triggers containing SharpMake functions(to be replaced with the new 1.30 natives). Now I get only one error when saving. The error remains regardless of toggling the JassHelper options(only difference is error line moves to the comment "// Item set 1" when disabling vJass).

I get the following error when saving - "Native Declaration doesn`t match registered version":
upload_2019-1-5_23-43-4.png

Tried removing the item sets from the 0309 unit as well as the unit itself to no avail. Ingame I get "Error reading map file". Any help concerning migration to 1.30 would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

~El

Level 17
Trying to get an old 1.26 JNGP map to save in the 1.30 WE. Replaced the common.j in the map(using MPQ master) with the 1.30 one (obtained using CASC viewer). Fixed some globals errors, disabled triggers containing SharpMake functions(to be replaced with the new 1.30 natives). Now I get only one error when saving. The error remains regardless of toggling the JassHelper options(only difference is error line moves to the comment "// Item set 1" when disabling vJass).

I get the following error when saving - "Native Declaration doesn`t match registered version":
View attachment 313200

Tried removing the item sets from the 0309 unit as well as the unit itself to no avail. Ingame I get "Error reading map file". Any help concerning migration to 1.30 would be greatly appreciated.

Did you replace Blizzard.j as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.