• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unit - Set Scaling value not working ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey

Strange thing here.

I am making some custom spell with the help of dummies. I intended to change the scale value of the dummy with trigger.

Unit - Set Real Field 'Scaling value' to ..

• Unit - Set Unit: Paladin 0000's Real Field: Scaling Value ('usca') to Value: 3
And that is not working for unknown reason. Just tested it on empty map with a Paladin.

Any idea ?

Attachments

• test scaling.w3m
    16.2 KB · Views: 26
Level 3
Well I gave up on that GUI trigger which seems to be not working at all.

Fortunately the JASS function works well (SetUnitScale)

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
That's not the same as SetUnitScale. That's referencing the Art - Scaling Value that you can modify in the Object Editor, which SHOULD be a Real value, but a lot of those "Set Unit/Ability Integer/Real/Boolean/String" fields don't work yet.

You want to use this:
  • Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s size to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) of its original size

Status
Not open for further replies.