• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Unit Entering "Transport"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How to make a unit(ex:goblin zeppelin[I set the movement speed to 0 and attack disable]) can move and attack if a unit enter the transport unit(ex:goblin zeppelin[set the movement speed to xx and enable attack]) and the entering unit have an item(ex:key)

Level 15
First, when the unit enters a transport, check if the unit has the key item (Boolean Comparison, Triggering Unit has item of Type Key, if Triggering Unit doesn't work, try something else). If the unit does have a key, set the movement speed of the Zeppelin (Unit- Set Movement Speed) and give the Zeppelin an ability based off Orb of Lightning or any other orb, make it enable attack 1. Just change the stats of attack 1 for the Zeppelin to whatever you want and there you have it!

Level 4
Sorry Zack that doesn't work :cry:

~About the attack, give transport unit ability [using lightning orb](based) the
attack icon is appear but..
the unit cannot attack coz the unit attack(base) disable(none)

~About the movement speed, I set the transport unit movement speed to 0...
so if i set the unit movement speed to "xx"
it doesn't work

Any sugestion...?

But Thanks B4

Level 7
try looking @ the peon/orc food building (forgot what it's called....), and you will get the attack part.
As for the movement part, try triggering it.

Level 4
Ohh ic...

it's orc burrow..? if peon get inside it can attack... i'll try it

but how about the movement..?

Status
Not open for further replies.