• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit-Cast spell on point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
This has been driving me crazy! I have no other triggers that interfere with this one. Here is the scenario:
Triggers:
Trigger 1

Ishar Firewing Phase 2 INIT
Events
Unit - A unit enters Ishar INIT 2 <gen>
Conditions
Actions
Trigger - Turn on Ishar Firewing Phase 2 <gen>

Trigger 2:

Ishar Firewing Phase 2
Events
Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Order Ishar Firewing 0193 <gen> to Human Blood Mage - Flame Strike (Position of StartingHero)

Trigger 2 is not initialy on.
First issue was that Ishar was not casting the flame strike at all. I deleted the old unit and made a new one which was the exact copy of the deleted one. It worked ok for the first 20 seconds or so. After about 20 seconds of having trigger 2 on, Ishar would stop casting flame strike. Anybody have any idea whats wrong?

Level 8
Wow quite the flurry of answers lol. He has over 1 million mana, the spell only costs 20, variable was set at the beginning of the game, and the cooldown of the flame strike was lowered to 3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.