• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit actions triggers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Units trained = heroes are bought from a hero Tavern. Units enter region and move instantly to another region.

How could this be possible. Please let me know.
------------------------------------------------------
Unit drops item = Flag, instantly create PING on last dropped unit. Wait 3 seconds move last dropepd item instantly to this region.

Unit picks up an item. Instantly PING on unit. Create comment for all players for 10seconds " -- Flag has been taken!"

These are all of the triggers I need to be finally complete with my CTF (other than the heroes and abilities for them, still waiting on other people for an answer.). If you can answer them please let me know and I will finally be done and post my game on the site!

Level 5
hmm.... :idea: :D
EVENT: unit is trained

CONDITION: Trained unit equal to beastmaster

ACTION: Move trained unit to <region 001>

:arrow: sometimes, the UNIT thing means u must select either
particular unit on the map, a type of unit, or it will just say unit. if its Unit on the map, make it a unit-type event, but if u do get this, the condition is not needed.
----------------------------------------------
EVENT: unit drops an item

CONDITION: Item being manipulated equal to flag 001

ACTION: Move item to <region 001>

:arrow: when the event says DROPs an item, it also means if the unit dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.