• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unexpected Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone. It's been a long while since I've been here, and I don't even quite remember why I left. When I left I was working on a project that died as soon as I made the first post about it. That probably did it, but nevertheless I return to salvage some pieces from that project and create something for me to do to practice and develop my skills as a programmer. I will be accompanied by my girlfriend as we develop a map together, and I'm going to begin concept development as of two days ago. If you would like to track the projects progress, I won't post it here, I'll probably make a post in the proper section if anyone is interested, but I am glad to say I'm coming back to one of the best modding communities in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.