• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
It's been a while since I've started this project, but right now the whole storyline/idea/concept/progress only haved been with me
The team was formed by we haven't worked as a Team yet, for this I've made this group, I want to convey everything about BTEK to the team here so that we can actually have dicussion, development and finally work like a team and get it done sometime.

I start off with the BTEK Planned out History

1st when I and Warner started this project we planned it out as a Campaign which has Orcs and Human from Wc2 who battle over the Land of Azeroth
as time passed by with the Development I've decided to make it with a completely different planet which has the 2 factions of the Warcraft Universe

The Idea now is to put in Pure Orcs and Pure Humans with out any of the other races(trolls,ogres,Elves etc) being involved or even existing in the Campaign.

What do I want from the team ?
I want every member to visit this page least twice per day and discuss about the topics which will be put in here later on.

Level 9
Battle for the Eastern Kingdom Planned Storyline

The was once a Planet called Esteria(name not confirmed yet) where Humans inhabitted, they lived in peace for centuries under the rule of their Royal Emperors. The Humans were found of many things, one of them was magic
there was a Royal Sage called (name not decided), he was very much found of dark magic which was prohibited in the kingdom. He once used his dark magic to summon channel a gateway which summoned the Vile Brutal Blood Thrustly Orcs into Esteria, the Orcs began their attack with out warning, they killed everything Human they laid their eyes on, the battle started here between the Orcs and Humans

However this is not where Our story starts

All Orcs weren't just into Fighting with Axe And Spears, some of them were found of the same Dark Spells that the Royal Sage was found of
they were the Orcish Warlocks the Warlocks once channeled a spell which Shook the Planet and almost tore it apart
but instead of blowing up the planet the spell divided the Planet into 2 parts.

The Western Continent came to be known as the Western WasteLands
this place now is now controled by the Orcs
The Eastern Continent came to be known as the Eastern Kingdom, which was controled by the Humans.
The middle became an endless Ocean which had small islands and maelstorms at places

now there is no war as each race has got his own land to rule
for years the Humans lived in peace and harmony as before
due to the land being divided into 2 parts there were Wheather issues in the Eastern Kingdom
A Frozen Deserted Location in the Eastern Kingdom recently had stopped sending some shipments that were sent regulary to the Kingdom

A Band of Soilders along with Tarson LionHeart and His trusty sidekick Seth Anderson was sent to investigate the place and find out what's the matter

here's where our story begins..

Status
Not open for further replies.