• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undesirable place

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is one of my first cinematics as you guess since I am new in that stuff.

The story:

Four braves soldiers and their captain Elzoth enter in a strange place to investigate about mysterious events. But they find themselves trapped inside without knowing what danger should be expected...

(Can't say more without spoiling)

This is a kind of horror-humoristic cinematic if we can say so.

This map is not protected since it would not give any meaning to do so.

Credit: (it will reveal something about the cinematic, also I recommand not to check right now, anyway I either gave credit in the cinematic)
I give credit to Pyramidhe@d for his model-dessicator

Feel free to tell me what you think of it, what is good, not good etc...

Thanks, I hope you enjoy

Makese

Keywords:
horror, funny, medieval, mysterious, suspens, courageous, brave, glorious, stupid
Contents

Undesirable place (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/22 19:42:35 Reasons: Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate. Other: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and...

M

Vengeancekael - [Contact]
Date: 2012/Jun/22 19:42:35

Reasons:
Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate.

Other:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment: [Rejected]
This is too short, it was about to get interesting when the music started playing and there was finally some action (why is the captain floating in the air for a few seconds?) but then you just ended the cinematic.
Also add more camera movement, it's too stiff right now.

Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 2
I updated the cinematic cause the ambience sound didn't work properly (it was working before but suddenly didn't worked last check up, just needed to move to another place the sound's start up)

Also just for the info, Max is myself, no anyone else :)