• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Undefined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

1. What map?
2. You cant make a model "Exactly" like that without ripping off real life...

Level 24
48 hours halved is 24 hours which is equal to a day.
So lets see you waited...
11 hours and 23 minutes vs 48, that's 36 hours 49 minutes you didn't wait
but no you Ignored Pyritie's post after he told you not to bump before 48 hours of logical time, those are the rules.
But of course my statement is ignorable,
a deleted post isn't :p.
By the way if you are mentally ill and you can't understand my post
read this:

1. Hive Workshop users are permitted to bump their own threads.
2. Threads bumps must include new details and / or information, not just simply a word or vague comment.
3. Threads cannot be bumped within 48 hours of the most recent post.
4. Posts that violate these rules may be deleted by moderators without warning.
5. Threads that consistently violate these rules may be closed after the author has been warned.

last but not least as a reminder, Pyritie did warn you, i cant imagine why he would let your post slide...

Tatty bye

D.

Level 10
look i'm gonna be honest here no one is willing to make you a high res wolf modle becuase its a hell of a mission and the wc3 one already works unless your intedning to make the entrie game in high res if your lucky and some ojne has the time they may make a slightly more detailed wolf but you have to prove to them that its going to be worth it so sell your game to them . . . unfortunatly i still havnt got my softwear back yet so i cant even finnish the project i was so close to finnishing

Status
Not open for further replies.