• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UndeadBudgie's FF Open RPG v1.10

Contents

UndeadBudgie's FF Open RPG v1.10 (Map)

Level 3
Only for an anti-cheat system we cannot play this map alone,all the Final Fantasy are in single player.I don't like playing this type of maps in multiplayer with other people,if you make a solo player version would be much better.And however there are other methods to remove the cheats from your map. :?

Level 1
dude.. ty for creating the map..
But your "-save morb" function doesn't work..
Tried typing it with my char in control, the orb in control everything..

Now, is it just me? Or is your map not all tat perfect after all? Or is this even really the lastest map?

I am sure i DO have a orb no mistake about tat..
The magical orb has 120hp, auto teleports to hero every few secs (prevent moving it too far from hero), costs 1k to buy, invunerable..

And ur webstie "www.fforpg.com", tat doesn't work too..

Level 2
Only for an anti-cheat system we cannot play this map alone,all the Final Fantasy are in single player.I don't like playing this type of maps in multiplayer with other people,if you make a solo player version would be much better.And however there are other methods to remove the cheats from your map. :?

That's the worst anti-cheat system ever, and incredibly stupid. Some poeple dont want to play with others, or can't, and there are lots of easier ways to stop people FROM CHEATING...