• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

UndeadArthasCinema

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is Miseracord's Model, I've just fixed its leg and sword some weeks ago. I also fixed the cape and hair and also added the portrait for it, though the portrait didn't animate. Once again this is Miseracord's model so please don't credit me. Thanks.
Contents

UndeadArthasCinema (Model)

Level 3
I'm really sorry, I tried to contact Miseracord but there was no reply, It looks like that he was inactived for a long time, and there were too many people want this model to be fixed so I though that I should do it. If my work have broken the rule, then I really want to apologize, and you can delete this model if you want,. Once again I'm really sorry. Oh and I almost forgot I don't know what happened to my Internet Browser these day so I can't reply to you sooner.