• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Berserker

An undead warrior armed with a sword that is far too big for his body. I've thrown in a few customized animations. His Attack Slam, Attack Slam - 2, and Jump Ability animations have been included to make interesting jump spells. I recommend a run/walk speed of 210.

I look forward to your feedback. Please let me know if you find any problems with it. Please give me credit if you use it and do not edit it.

Enjoy :)

Keywords:
Undead, Berserker, Foot, Soldier, Warrior, Soul, S
Contents

Undead Berserker (Model)

Reviews
BlinkBoy: Very good animations, a nice model edit and all this works in-game properly. APPROVED.

M

BlinkBoy: Very good animations, a nice model edit and all this works in-game properly. APPROVED.

Level 1
Great

looks great, but it look's really familiar to me... I think its from Vagrant story if I'm not mistaken. I think its the 3rd boss it even has the same name... But hey you did a very fine job here. No offense or anything like that intended. :)

Level 4
Cool armor and I like the spikes. The weapon is good too. But I think the head looks like uhh... He doesn't have a head either. Good model. 9/10 for me.