• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Banner

Simply an undead banner!
Uses ingame textures, so all you have to do is import the model to World Editor.

A model edit I did for a request, it turned out nice and I thought people might have good use for this one.

Made the animation (stand) myself, so it's not just copy/paste from blizzard models ;P

enjoy!

update: edited the animation slightly. :D

update 2: Made the eyes of the skull burn, adjusted the "spikes" on the sides. Don't really have any more ideas on improving this right now D:

update 3: removed some unnecessary bones, messed a tiny bit with the "eye fire". thanks to DevineArmy for pointing out the bones thing.

Keywords:
undead, banner, doodad, prop, flag, dansaDisco.
Contents

Undead Banner (Model)

Reviews
14:59, 2nd Sep 2009 Pyritie: You could probably lower the particle count to 10 or so but 26 is okay. Approved.

M

14:59, 2nd Sep 2009
Pyritie: You could probably lower the particle count to 10 or so but 26 is okay. Approved.

The custom animation does take a bit away from beeing just a simple model edit =/ You should rework it a lot more. and maybe split the bottom partof the flag into two points. most certainly replace those arrows by huge bones, it would make it more unique, since it has a skull ontop alreaddy. yeah, make it all out of bones.

rating: 2.56/5 lacking but neat.

~Misha~

Level 3
Nice. I couldn't find a "coat of arms" model for a project or something, don't remembe what. But I was surprised there weren't many flags/banners/etc etc

Level 5
Very nice indeed! Like it a lot, gonna use it a lot for my new upcoming campaign.
Btw, have you given it much thought that the banner/texture changes if you import a skin for the skeleton model? :p Don't get me wrong, I love it, fits my campaign perfect, but maybe it might ruin it for someone else :p