• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unable to give Unit Inventories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Strange, but check the upgrades section in the map and make all upgrades for unit inventory researched.
Scenario - Upgrade Properties.... and you search for Backpack, click on "Use Custom Upgrades" and click on the backpack and make it Researched.
If it doesn't work then check the unit, is its really the one you've maked, and if this persists, then I cannot help you any more...
Throught the using of hero inventory on unit has no problems with my maps..
I hope i helped..
Good Luck with your map ;)

Level 13
uncheck techtree requirements for the upgrade, and did you give them the ability as "standart active" or as a normal ability? try the other thing depending on what you have now (im not sure if i translated the things correctly, but i guess you know that there are 2 fields in object editor for giving abilities)

Status
Not open for further replies.