• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

um... hi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi i am a starcraft player.. i am looking for starcraft broodwar campaigns mainly but also lookin for some good thread talkin bout maps if i could find some.

i realy hate the search feature on this site i wish they had an option to select game on the search engine so many dif games... i own diable 2 lod ~d3~ sc bw~ sc2~ hellfire~ sc64 sry disowned wc~less for ps1 tides of darkness for the win~

im stay here 24 hrs no replys deleate site

if anyone playes starcraft brood wars and likes makeing maps let me know if your interested.. i cant play online but i am makeing a campaign map and just dont want to do the "story line" im makeing the map and basic triggers to make map work through to end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 23
LOL, don't expect your threads to have immediate replys. If you're searching for SC2 stuff, there's a forum for that. You can find the link at the top of this site. (Looks like : | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |) Not sure if there's stuff for SC1 though.

Anyway, welcome to hive and hope you have fun here.

BTW, pls take some time to read the rules of this site. If you don't then you'll surely regret it at some point.

EDIT: Please don't double post. I mean triple post. Use the edit button at the bottom right corner of your post instead.

Level 1
i got 2 right off the back lol. k now i know theres people actually on here. i win! ok im not a big fan of sc2.. the ruined my zerg.. stickin with broodwars for the moment till they come out with something new... wish i coulda got my hands on the starcraft ghost... but neways ne1 play broodwars nemore?

Status
Not open for further replies.