• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ultralisk tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello all, im making a map what looks a bit like kodo tag from wc3 but still kinda different. But i just wont finish it on my own. Im only 14 years and just dont have enough experience. :cry:
I want many things but it just wont work and the sc2 editor is so hard. I could do this easily in the wc3 editor. So please someone help me. Maybe via msn or something? or just this forum? if you want i can give you the map.

i really appreciate it if you can help me :)

EDIT: Anyone? :(

Last edited:
Level 10
This sounds very interesting as I haven't seen a Kodo Tag remake yet (not that I've been looking either), and I'm a fan. I would help you, but so far I know very little beyond terrain/doodads and lighting in the Galaxy Editor.

Level 4
well its cool you want to help but i kinda need an advanced trigger guy u know? and im kinda stuck with this map so im making something else now. If i found someone i will tell u and you can do some things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.