• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate. Skin. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
you prove nothing

you prove nothing to me that you or the best skinner. it spears on this skin you have tried to imatate what i've been doing useing adobephotoshop 7 and PhotoImpact 7 yet you have failed. you get a 3/5 for the skin 3 because your trying something different and its not totaly crap but you wont get any higher than that because you or being too big headed with no evidence to prove yourself of this worth of being the best skinner.

Level 9
Re: Really..?

orcfan32 said:
*COUGH COUGH* Yeah..using a brush, what do you mean by "FreeHand"? Using Paint??!!? USING A PENCIL IN PHOTOSHOPP?? A PENCIL?!?! :? Gimme a break :wink:
You havent heard about Tablets ? 8)
Try checking wc3c for some tut's on skinning.

and would you plz remove the first line in your sig :?

Level 3
"Ultimate Skin Ever" lol way too many colors and too much use of filters. It needs work keep trying.

Level 8
Re: Really..?

Saikann said:
orcfan32 said:
*COUGH COUGH* Yeah..using a brush, what do you mean by "FreeHand"? Using Paint??!!? USING A PENCIL IN PHOTOSHOPP?? A PENCIL?!?! :? Gimme a break :wink:
You havent heard about Tablets ? 8)
Try checking wc3c for some tut's on skinning.

and would you plz remove the first line in your sig :?

Hrm.. really? remove the first line in meh sig.. HRM, lemme think about it.. :idea: Ok I thought about it!

NO THANKS, I AM LEAVING IT IN

Level 2
Not to be mean-spirited or rancorous, and without hyperbole, this is the greatest misuse of the word ultimate I can recall seeing.

Level 2
the one that is a truly good skinning would never call himself the best skinner, has to do with mature behaviour and such, things that seem to lack you, orcfan32.

@alfredx_sotn: I wouldnt say youre a bad skinner, you got some nice ones on that site, not to forget those that are used in rotd :wink:

Level 8
orcfan said hes the best skinner

orcfan said hes the best skinner. that i disagree with it as there is loads of good skinners on this site. voteing 5 for your own skills dont count, lol.

there should be a compatition for the best skin.

Level 9
Illidan_09 said:
Especially Sopho. He's like the master of skinning!
No he is indeed not, he is still very much noob :wink:
His standard of skins is only worth something here in the download section.
But doing requests or having a workshop can improve a standard quicker than skinning from your imagination (as far as i know at least)

Level 8
what about me

what about me eh, i think i'm pretty good at skinning aswell, lol.

forget about the ones i upload to the model section at times, the ones i've uploaded at the skin section go down well, alot of people seem to like them. i recall a few comments made by you guys saying so aswell giving me 5's and saying good work.
i have some new skins i want to upload but i'm waiting because i'm going to use them on a map i'm making.

Status
Not open for further replies.