• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Mage Wars 2.3 ai

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I will improve and improve this until Ultimate Mage Wars 4.3, to renew the items and skills repeatedly. You will enjoy this map even your just playing with computer players, Warlock is the last boss and the most powerful so be careful with him, this boss will appear after killing Saber from any 50 rounds mode. Always remember to fill in the slots with computers if you want to,play with them---------computer players will spawn their mage if you align their computer slots properly to the----Ai players dialog box--- I can't explain the computer slots more appopriate because it's too hard to explain,just explore it by yourself. If you have questions from this map just go to quest or simply just press F9 when you are already playing the map. If you find some bugs, just comment below. I will fix the bug quickly if theres one or more =)
Contents

Ultimate Mage Wars 2.3 ai (Map)

Reviews
12:35, 7th Jun 2015 Shadow Fury: An unacceptable map description leads to instant rejection. Please read the Map Submission Rules to know every requirement you need to satisfy for map approval. To give you an outline of what you should do, add more...

M

12:35, 7th Jun 2015
Shadow Fury: An unacceptable map description leads to instant rejection. Please read the Map Submission Rules to know every requirement you need to satisfy for map approval.
To give you an outline of what you should do, add more info about the gameplay (how to win/lose, description of the heroes, what skills they have etc...) and a credits list where you list the name of tha authors of the models/icons/skins you used in your map. Consider adding screenshots to attract people to download your map and a changelog so that everyone can keep track of the updates you do. Screenshots and a changelog are optional nonetheless I strongly recommend adding them to your description.
As long as the rules are not followed completely, the map stays rejected.