• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ultimate Fusion Arena Version 1.1

A custom arena map made by HexenLord.

You buy units and upgrade them to fight in an arena. You can then 'combine' them together into more powerful units to fight against a series of bosses.

This map is protected.

Thanks to Deathsite for the idea when he created the original Binders.
Contents

Ultimate Fusion Arena Version 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: A neet consept for a hero arena maby make your toturals more clear

M

DesKaladA: A neet consept for a hero arena maby make your toturals more clear

Level 6
I noticed about 4 Reverent fusions that don't seem to work and maybe a more strategic hero selection? Like a passive and active forms of each hero type. Examples would be like melee hero with all passives or 3/4 passives (Already got that) and one that has all casts or 3/4 as a melee support hero and same with ranged. For spellcaster, try an opposite of styles, go for a defensive caster and an offensive caster. (Could do the offensive and defensive for all 3, it'd be very nice addition/change. ^^) Overall great map, only problem I see is that you HAVE to fuse EVERY basic basic (Except wisps and revs) to make 1 of the 2 obtainable ultimate fusions! Other is nice, but hard to get to since the wisps have no attack and end costing a great deal to get. (If the revs final combos like Cloud and Hybrid and stuff were all suppose to combine then what I said earlier about 4 of the combos not working [like elemental rev fusions with 2 other combos] prevents a making of a 3rd ultimate)

Level 1
Hei HexenLord.. Your map is great.. But I found one bug.. The bug is the 3rd level of Tree Warrior.. I couldn't fuse it with any creature level 3, it always command me to upgrade it again.. Please fix this bug..

Level 1
Fuses LIST!!!

yo, i searched some forums and on google a list with all fusions from UFA... unfortunately i didnt found any list, so i made one:grin: i hope it'll help ya;):mwahaha::thumbs_up:

the file Ultimate Fusion Arena! Fusion lists!.rar contains 8 lists, made in XLSX, XLS, DOCx and DOC (LIST MADE on UFA v1.0)

:fp::fp::fp::fp::thumbs_up::mwahaha::grin:

password is: De@tH_OwL

nice smiles btw

if anyone have a better list, please share it too

you can also help me to grow my brute:) http://armyofdead231.mybrute.com (thanks)

Sh@dOw_OwL

Attachments

• Ultimate Fusion Arena! Fusion lists!.rar
    101.7 KB · Views: 263
Last edited: