• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Footies vBeta 4.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi everyone, this is my first map created, and it is not complete. I wanted to create an alternate version of ultimate footmen that would fit my needs.

I used infenodrache's footman frenzy as a base terrain and basic triggers. I heavily modifed most of the units and spells, added 3 more shops in every base, some more locations and units, and a tome shop. I kept the hydra and base killer idea because I thought it was cool. I also added some basic features like a base pet with a nuke (it's still in development, I plan to make the nuke no longer useable in late game) as a last resort, a LOT more heroes and some balancing with the units. in the end the terrain and 2-3 heroes are everything that's left from his map, and I appreciated it a lot. if he complains about that modified version, I will remove it right away.
I also used some of Tank-Commander's base spells, also with a few tweaks.
I have to also thank many people who made tutorials here on how to make and import custom files, or make a recipe system.

Credits mentionned above are also available (shortened) in game as text. I plan to put those into quests sometime soon.

This is still an early version of the map, tested about a few dozen times with my friends in LAN and I would appreciate any feedback (even negative, I would however appreciate if it was polite) and/or bug report or suggestion.

My Warcraft 3 is a french version (gift from a friend, he didn't know I'd rather have an english copy) so there might be some small descriptions that are still in french, I tried to translate every single one and I will eventually, but there are surely a few left so I would also like if people could tell me if they find a french description or name.

Keywords:
Warcraft 3 III Hero Ultimate Footies Footman Kaito Kid Shinichi Pruno
Contents

Ultimate Footies vBeta 4.5 (Map)

Reviews
17:46, 26th Jan 2013 Orcnet: comment