• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

?????exv.4.5--??

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Naruto Aos 4.5ex is a new map.
you can see a combi item 4.0ex its a english ver.
naruto aos 4.5 ex is japani ver thx for playing and new spells and heros
New: Choji Naruto Erimiten hero
Shikamarus lvl 10 ulti new and more i have not testing all heros
go play and have fun thx xD

Keywords:
naruto,bleach,anime,one piece
Contents

疾风忍法帖EXV.4.5--宿命 (Map)

Reviews
18:41, 18th Apr 2009 Rui: Your resource must be in no other language than English. If you are the author of the map, please translate it before submitting it on the Hive. To upload a new file, press the "Update" button above the map name. Edit...

M

18:41, 18th Apr 2009
Rui:
Your resource must be in no other language than English. If you are the author of the map, please translate it before submitting it on the Hive.
To upload a new file, press the "Update" button above the map name.

Edit: bounty hunter2:
Rejected! See post #7. Don't upload maps such as this here.

Level 6
I will test it hope it's good ^^

{EDIT}
Why there are no tooltips this suck. Plz add tooltips. Hero designs look cool and the abilities are really funny but can you tell me why i get exp over the whole map. I really like your hero picking sytem and the bases.
But plz plz add tooltips

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
Why there are no tooltips this suck. Plz add tooltips. Hero designs look cool and the abilities are really funny but can you tell me why i get exp over the whole map. I really like your hero picking sytem and the bases.
But plz plz add tooltips

1. dont double post-.-
2. there ARE tooltips i guess...but its in japanese so all non-japanese WC3 cant reed them...so its empty
thats why u dont see anything in the tooltips

Level 2
yes the map is to see her so japanich the description nothing.
you have to download naruto aos 4.0ex because everything is in English, so playing version 4.0 and then see all the estate and then later need the description if you do not often play the game

Level 31
1/5 From me.

1. Map description do not exist.
2. Loading duration takes ages..
3. Game crahed, couldn't even exit it.
4. Map still contains with foreign language, that is unacceptable. Noone is going to download something to change it in english, since your map is full of unnecessary configurations that makes pretty big difficulties to play. Delete this map if you tell audience to download other resource, not this.
5. Map lacks of everything, starting with resource bar description and ending of decent terrain work requirements. All I saw was randomly spammed trees and few other doodads in the base that is inside other doodad's texture.