• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ugliest Volcano Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Either I am completely losing my touch as a terrainer, or this is just my crappy day...

Attachments

• Volcano.jpg
    Volcano.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 339
  • Volcano2.jpg
    Volcano2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 356
Level 10
it aint,
but it looks.. somewhat decent, i have seen worse.. trust me on that.

It shouldnt be to hard to improve it though, just make the top bit more flat, and well, actauly make the entire vulcano less round. That should make it look beter.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Well, the idea was to make this contrasting jungle and barren land. Didn't turn out very good however... And about the lava streams, if you're talking about using the lava tile, then let me tell ya that I've tried it, and it looks horrid.

Bike-riding nukes, however... now there's an idea.

Level 28
Nay, no drinks tonight. Well ok, a beer or two, but that's not real alcohol now is it. ^^

Liar!

I know everything! You tried to make an ant nest, and due to one or more drinks, that happened! At the next morning, when you could see clearly again, you noticed that it looked like a crappy volcano...

*evil laughs*

^^

You can easily do better then that....

Status
Not open for further replies.