• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Two more screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
this should definitivly get more attention, i am daily checking the dotf's page for news ambxiously waiting for updates, it's like waiting for a lotr sequel when you're a lotr geek..

we got reveled here the rifleman earlier and now the axey and chopey, i didnt expected less or much, axey have two axes, i can't wait seeing how he will swing them, but i want to see axey more than chopey, he have two swords, and it will look interesting, since im used to these small hammers/axes he usually carries.

great, so far there is a lot of customizated content.

Level 1
Darky28 said:
Check out the Screenshot of Axey and Choppy here
Yo dudes! my name's Master Yoda and im pretty new to all of this dl maps and stuff.... ive seen this site and This campaign looks kinda cool... I would Like to know where I can download it... I cant find it on this site... and I would very mutch indeed try this map! :D So if any of you guys could give me a link or tell me where it is then I would be very glad! my email is: [email protected]. :D

Level 13
Yo dude! go check the website and tell me if it's done! apparantly in your previous post you show a lack of interest in this campaign, if there's not a typic "Download" tab, its most likely not completed. and those "on progress" news on the frontpage are a good hint too.

Level 4
Wormskull said:
this should definitivly get more attention, i am daily checking the dotf's page for news ambxiously waiting for updates, it's like waiting for a lotr sequel when you're a lotr geek..

Im glad you're interested enough to be enthusiastic! It will be a while before it's done, and really DOTF is just a short story, but I hope people will have fun with it. Darky and I have both been pretty busy lately with other things, so not much progress has been made, but eventually it will be complete. I almost didn't even want to have a webpage up for DOTF before it was done, since it can build up too many expectations. Pre-release hype has turned people sour on many a project, so we've been pretty low-key about promoting DOTF. Thanks for sticking around, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.