• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Two A.I. Systems (One simple system and one complex system)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
What'd I like to request are two A.I. Systems. One simple and one complex. Here are the details of them.

( The Simple One)

- The function of the first A.I. is simple. If any of Light Blue's units come near one of Dark Green's units, then that Light Blue unit will run away from Dark Green's unit (not into them, away from them, so that they don't die.) That's literally it. No specifics.

( The Complex One)

- The next system is slightly more complex. It involves five units (each player owns one). Whichever slots of the colors red, blue, teal, purple and yellow (players 1 - 5) are taken by a computer, the AI will activate. If the slot is held by a player, the AI won't activate.

- The AI of this system will have several functions: The first is that the unit will randomly run around the map. The second is that, like the first system, if it comes close to a unit owned by Dark Green, then it will run away from Dark Green's unit. The third function is that it needs to use its Wind Walk spell if it is attacked. The fourth and final function is that it needs to use its attacking spell if its Wind Walk spell is on cooldown.

I don't know whether or not I would need to put more specifics, but if anyone needs to see screenshots of units / triggers. I'd be more than happy to help. Thanks to whoever decides to do this for me!

One Last Thing: I'd vastly prefer the triggers / AI to be MUI / Leakless. I don't want my map lagging up. It's already a hefty map in terms of triggers, functions and visuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.