1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tutorials Please

Discussion in 'Sound / Music Art' started by Screamernail, Oct 3, 2015.

1. I want to make music in Fruity Loops. I need detailed tutorials of how to make This kind of music.(Yes call me a faggot, i say whatever) Opinion besides i will explain some things.

I always wanted to make stuff, i'm planing on making a book and some movie or game related things and they are mostly child friendly things(With a bit of less childish things) and how i get ideas is by music.

Help me here or link me to a magical place where butterflies explode and where i can learn the basics of 3xosc.

Sorry for randomness i just feel like doing that because people cant hinder others people from saying what they want. A quick help please i'm going to work

EDIT#1: I changed my mind i want to make music like the Q.U.B.E. soundtrack.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
  2. LordDz

LordDz

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Nightstalker, my friend has FL studio and Knows some things about it. You can talk to him.

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Use youtube.com... If you're lazy to read from other sites...

5. NightStalker

NightStalker

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources: