• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Turtle Racer Solo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A mini game for those who just want a quick play on wc3. You play a turtle participating in the Turtle Racing Championships. You use your abilities and spells to win the race although be warned it does take fast fingers to win. Nice way to waste a few minutes.

Terrain isn't meant to be godly. Its just a track to race on. The game only goes for 2-3 mins anyway

Keywords:
turtle,race,water,tournament, racing, turtles,human,solo
Contents

Turtle Racer Solo (Map)

Reviews
08:53, 3rd Oct 2009 Linaze: Overall quality of both your submission and the map is currently too low for approval. Use the Map Development forum for future development.

M

08:53, 3rd Oct 2009
Linaze: Overall quality of both your submission and the map is currently too low for approval. Use the Map Development forum for future development.

Level 6
well, it has, some... potential. But right now it is quite bad. The terrain is rater plain, the slows don't work because you are (probably) using minimal speed. Therefore, the only spell that works is esnare. Which reminds me... you should at least create custom spells. Maybe not triggered, but deffinitely something custom (made in object editor) .

So yeah, it has potential but you need to work on it . Im not voting for now.

Level 14
I can't see my mouse when i play it? I also can't select anything...
Aand also i noticed that the computer turtles cheat, they start before the countdown ends.

Level 4
Sorry bout the no control thing. Must've forgotten to re-enable player control. Btw its a bit rigged on the poor CPU if the player gets too many spells that stop him. If there was a two player version you could do stunning spells and spells to wreck the other turtle etc