• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tsar's Valley

Reactions: Nightmare2077
Tsar's Valley

Map Information
- 8 Green Camps
- 5 Orange Camps
- 2 Red Camps
- 2 Taverns
- 2 Goblin Merchants
- 2 Fountains of Health
- 1 Marketplace
- 1 Mercenary Camp
- 4 Gold Mines (total)

Author's Notes
Yes, another melee map from me. It's a very, very rough replica of Emperor's Valley from Dawn of War Soulstorm (see the preview below). As always I'm worried about symmetry, but I think there are absolutely no imbalances. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

228927-albums6424-picture84039.jpg

228927-albums7169-picture84040.jpg

Keywords:
melee,battlefield,tsar,emperor,valley,melee,battlefield,tsar,emperor,valley,melee,battlefield,tsar,emperor,valley,melee,battlefield,tsar,emperor,valle
Contents

Tsar's Valley (Map)

Reviews
12:34, 19th May 2014 Orcnet: Gameplay is useful for 1 on 1 matches, however the idea of both locations on the same half-near region is quite an abusive approach due to quick scouts or early raids like sieges or air units can be bad and risky, terrain...

M

12:34, 19th May 2014
Orcnet: Gameplay is useful for 1 on 1 matches, however the idea of both locations on the same half-near region is quite an abusive approach due to quick scouts or early raids like sieges or air units can be bad and risky, terrain is lacking somehow since the interpretations of Warhammer is very different to Warcraft due to graphics and doodads you could somehow give some allowance to that, anyhow can be approved.