• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

troubles without ending.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i got on my laptop the new windows 7 (unfortunately). it has casued me some problems with the warcraft editing tools....the first thing, gmax isn't working on that, any1 know a plugin or something 2 make it work? have google my issue already but...nothing. next thing is, when i make models with milkshape 3D 1.8.5 i can perfectly import and edit them in war3 model editor (from Magos) but when i try 2 open them (after saving them as mdls) with vertexmodifier it says runtime eerro 5 and can't open and such bla-bla. i have tried 2 save them as mdls after importing with war 3 model editor, i also tried saving them in the model editor as mdx and converting them after with mdlx converter into mdls and some other similar methods, but nothing. i still can't oped them with vertexmodifiers, neither use them after transferin animation (via anm transfer from Oinkerwikle) from other models (that's only 4 re-edited models, not completely self made). what can i do? got any ideas? i am beyon my known methods of....

Status
Not open for further replies.