• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Trouble with model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I've been trying to import this model, but I can't seem to get it to work.
I looked at tutorials but it didn't help.

Imported, saved, reload WE, open map, apply model to hero, but still shows up as a box o_o

There are many possibilities. You imported the model incorrectly without you noticing it, you forgot a texture such as skin or model, or the model itself is corrupted. Check your mode again and if this has these problems.

If nothing of those solves your problem, Be specific, show us this model you are having problems with.

Level 6
Yes I did forget about it, just tested with skin, still no luck, maybe you have to do something different with the skin to make it load with the model?
I can open it in viewer, it looks good, but can't load it to map.

here are both the files

Attachments

• kak.rar
    397.3 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.