• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trollxul's map - Blizzcontest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Trollxul's map - Blizzcontest (Map)

Level 3
There's my map I send to Blizzard for their contest but I didn't win, it's a very short cinematic (Blizzard wanted so) but I think it's cool to watch, I got it all wrong because there was no scenario :wink:

But well, I had no ideas so I made that and it's not bad I think, tell me what you think :)

Level 2
Funny cinematic. Obviously not one of the best for the contest, but really nice to watch, I specially like the beginning with the parody of the cliche, and when the dwarf gets fried.
The only thing you shoul really change is the long camera move which is too boring.

It's small in size so it's really worth the DL.

Level 3
Thanks armelior that's cool because you're the second person with Mister X that says that :wink:

(I know the long camera plan is boring but well the principal idea was the special effects unfortunately it lages so much that you have to put the graphics very low :?