• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TrollSharkRiderSorceror

This is the supporting caster for the Troll Tigershark Riders and Troll Shark Rider Champions (just search under sea cavalry the model section)! They also consist of an infamous, ill-reputed and mighty Troll master sorceror and a monstrous shark from the tropical reefs. Unlike the usual Tigershark Riders, the sorcerors are a menace for every sea unit and sailor! Their mighty spells can easily set even large ships on fire and force the crew to escape into the water, where their companions, the Tigershark Riders and their hungry sharks are waiting! I hope you like the model! The shark's front part is customly animated, and the death and decay anims are also re-worked. Feel free to use it in any way you want (incl. editing). Have fun with it!

EDIT 1: changed the collision sphere of the shark into a box and re-inserted new values according to it!

EDIT 2: did a minor correction in the staff emitter! Now the defiling cloud also appears in the spell anim, as it should!

Keywords:
Troll, troll sorceror, Shark, blue shark Rider, sea unit, rider, sea cavalry, tribal sorceror, tribal rider, tribal spellmaster
Contents

TrollSharkRiderSorceror (Model)

TrollSharkRiderSorceror (Model)

Reviews
06:21, 3rd Dec 2012 -Grendel: well i gotta say, that is damn creative. using the naga sorcerer animations for a shark rider? brilliant.

M

06:21, 3rd Dec 2012
-Grendel: well i gotta say, that is damn creative. using the naga sorcerer animations for a shark rider? brilliant.

The link to the other model in the description is broken, FYI. (I think it's probably the quote marks.) Just figured you'd like to know.
thx for telling me. :thumbs_up: Removed the link now, as there are two additional shark rider models now.

maybe it's just in mdlvis. idk.
did you test it ingames?