• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll attack animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
[Solved]Troll attack animations

IceTrollWC3.gif

I need that animation divided by two, two differents attack animations.

I know this is really easy to do for you. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Level 19
Uhm, just a a comment really. the animation wold end being slightly awrkward, as he wold end with a strange axe ready and then go back to normal before trhowing another and getting the second hand ready again for no reason. Also, the stand ready woundt fiit both of the animations, just one, and finishing wold need some custom work as some animations wold at least need to be half edited to work with the flow properly.

Level 5
Uhm, just a a comment really. the animation wold end being slightly awrkward, as he wold end with a strange axe ready and then go back to normal before trhowing another and getting the second hand ready again for no reason. Also, the stand ready woundt fiit both of the animations, just one, and finishing wold need some custom work as some animations wold at least need to be half edited to work with the flow properly.

I understand that and really does not matter. I am going to do a triggered skill like Weaver's Germinate attack and i need those animations to do it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.