• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Triggers for my map, Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Well, I allready posted other treads with more specific questions that have been ignored / unanswered...

I am the only one working on the map, and I need someone good at triggering/jass. (jass if neccessary: I don't know if the thing I want is possible to do with the standard trigger editor).

I made comments at the unfinished triggers of what has to happen in the map itself, so I am calling all experienced trigger/jass editors to help me out...

Specific: the map contains 25 villages you have to conquer, and if you are in the circle of power of the nearby village for 10 seconds, you gain the control. I need the trigger for this... It should look like the runes used in the last map of undeathcampaign of TFT.

Per village controlled, you should get a villager every minute

I also need some other triggers...

Status
Not open for further replies.