• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Triggering exact hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need help, again... First to thank you everyone for supporting me and my work giving me great answers and what I ask for. Now I need some simple thing, I guessing it's doing in variables, I never before used it because it's so confusing to me. So what's exactly I need?

I need make when hero "Beast Trainer" get level 11 (I enable 11th level.) transforming into another hero (For my map this hero will called same and have same abilities but different looking, sounds and stronger, something about "evolution".) of level 1 (I don't need unlocked abilities.)

Problem is that I can't pick just that one hero for my trigger, how I can do this?

Thank you again, hope you enjoying reading this noob questions.

Level 21
You have to do 1 variable for each spell, 1 for level of your hero, 6 variables for items and if have used some "atribs books" it must be made 3 more.

My way to do this
EVENT
Unit gain a level

ACTIONS
If
Condition
(Integer) Level of Triggering unit = 11
Actions
-Set "Level" = Level of Triggering unit
-Set "Skill1lvl" = Level of ability Skill1 for unit Triggering unit
-Set "Skill2lvl" = Level of ability Skill2 for unit Triggering unit
-Set "Skill3lvl" = Level of ability Skill3 for unit Triggering unit
-Set "Skill4lvl" = Level of ability Skill4 for unit Triggering unit
-Set "Item1" = Item in Triggering unit 1
-Set "Item2" = Item in Triggering unit 2
-Set "Item3" = Item in Triggering unit slot 3
-Set "Item4" = Item in Triggering unit slot 4
-Set "Item5" = Item in Triggering unit slot 5
-Set "Item6" = Item in Triggering unit slot 6

-Unit - Replace Triggering unit for a NewHero
-Hero - Set level of Last replaced unit to "Level"

-Unit - Set level of ability Skill1 of Last replaced unit to "Skill1lvl"
-Item - Create a "item of type of "Item1"" for Last replaced unit
(repeat those with different integers)

Last edited:
Level 8
OK I this theme is over. I can't found what I searching for. I can replace hero "A" of level 11 to another hero "B" of level 1 with same percentage of mana and hp and same items.... Almost... I can't make Hero "B" get any of "tomes" (power up items) which buy hero "A", and that's I asking for, sorry I know that I don't explained it good, my fault, I see that this it's impossible or so hard that I don't want to try, I will simply remove all tomes from game, and maybe I will make that only last evolutionary stage of hero can buy it, if I want it, for now, tomes are gone from my map :(. Thank you all for helping and spending your time for me, I respect and like that. Bye for now. See ya later in next thread I post asking for help XD.

Level 13
I wouldn't say it takes a lot of time. It's possible to do it within 5 minutes.
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Gains a level
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to YOUR_SPECIFIC_HERO
    • (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 11
  • Actions
    • Set tempUnit = (Triggering unit)
    • Set point = (Position of tempUnit)
    • Unit - Hide tempUnit
    • Unit - Create 1 NEW_HERO for (Owner of tempUnit) at point facing (Facing of tempUnit) degrees
    • Hero - Modify Strength of (Last created unit): Set to (Strength of tempUnit (Exclude bonuses))
    • Hero - Modify Agility of (Last created unit): Set to (Agility of tempUnit (Exclude bonuses))
    • Hero - Modify Intelligence of (Last created unit): Set to (Intelligence of tempUnit (Exclude bonuses))
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Hero - Give (Item carried by tempUnit in slot (Integer A)) to (Last created unit)
    • Selection - Select (Last created unit) for (Owner of tempUnit)
    • Unit - Remove tempUnit from the game
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_point)

Status
Not open for further replies.