• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Triggerer needed for a Halloween map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Heyho folks, glad to meet ya.
As we know, Halloween's on Oct 31st, means, in 12 days. And as you didn't know, I'm just starting to make experience with the WC3 editor triggering - means, I haven't learned it yet. There's no time for learning it according to my Halloween map, so I need a man who can do the job for me!

Surely the triggerer will be enlisted as a co-producer fully and equal. The map is already finished (I'm talking about the landscape), now just the triggering is left (song editoring I do on myself, new skins/models won't be needed to be moddeled for that map, I think - just if the triggerer has a good idea).

I hope that I find a partner here! Thanks for listening.
Ah, btw... the map will be called "All Hallow's Eve" and will be mostly an RPG but with other elements though: A bit of tower defence, maybe a bit of Hero arena, and so on. We just have to be fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.