• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Trigger use of moonstone-like ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm dealing with an interesting case here. I would like to simply activate the ability that the Moonstone item has as an aspect of another ability. I could manually change the time of day temporarily with a trigger using a set of variables, but I wouldn't know how to duplicate the fancy look of the dial that occurs with the Moonstone ability, and it would seem simpler to just use the ability. The problem is: that ability in the editor doesn't show use-order-string (probably because its only ever used as an item).

What recommendations would you use to resolve this in the most streamline way? or is there actually a use-order-string for that ability that I am not aware of?
YOur thoughts are much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.