• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Trigger Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i need triggers for a boss fight... when the boss is at 75% hp he gets invulnerable and cant attack and he summons 2 minions, after the minions die he become vulnerable and can attack again
at 50% he get invul and cant attack... then the area is bombarded with flamestrike at random spots... after the flamestrikes ends he becomes vulnerable and can attack again
at 25% he gets more attack dmg, attack speed, armor, and he summons 2 new minions.

Level 3
I have one more question, is the boss pre-placed(meaning you have manually picked him from unit pallete and added to the map) or added to the map with trigger?

hmm... he is supposed to be pre placed but you can make it both if you'd like

Level 3
So, here it is, say what you like, dont like, if you understand it, what would you like to change etc
PS: if I did it on Jass it would take up maybe 4-5 triggers but meh :D

I like it :D except the flamestrikes .. i was thinking he was doing 2 at the time and had 1 sec between every flamestrike groups

and i like that it was in GUI

Level 23
there ya go, I had little hard time making sure you take the right number of damage(If you stay on 3 flamestrikes at once you take 3x35 damage not 1,2,5,250 etc).
Also that you dont take damage when the flamestrike is not there anymore

Just dont forget to check all your units that can flee - false because otherwise they will run when they take damage from flamestrike

Attachments

• mapforyou.w3x
    22.5 KB · Views: 46
Level 3
there ya go, I had little hard time making sure you take the right number of damage(If you stay on 3 flamestrikes at once you take 3x35 damage not 1,2,5,250 etc).
Also that you dont take damage when the flamestrike is not there anymore

Just dont forget to check all your units that can flee - false because otherwise they will run when they take damage from flamestrike

Good.. i like it.. and since its GUI i easily understand much of it... ty so much
BTW... would you like to join my project? since it seems you are good with triggering :3

Status
Not open for further replies.