• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Trigger Reordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I change the order in which a trigger's JASS code is placed into the war3map.j file? I realize I delete and create triggers to eventually get the order I want, but this slow, tedious, and knowing me, I'll accidentally mess something up.

Simply Moving the triggers in the trigger editor doesn't work afaik.

I am not afraid to go digging around the map archive either. (maybe in the war3map.wtg file?)

Level 26
Well if you used vJass, it would be easier. It offers requirements for example. You can write a library and make another library/scope require it. The required block is placed above when compiling.

JASS:
library A requires B
endlibrary

library B
endlibrary

B is declared first since A needs it.

Level 19
No, I use Windows because I play games and write games for Windows, though they could compile on any OS.

I believe the implication on his question was not specifically asking if you weren't on OS but rather the reason why you refuse to use JNGP.

Status
Not open for further replies.