• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

trigger question!!! plz help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a problem with units....
....i have a trigger that replace an ecsisitng unit, but if i make a trigger: replace->last created unit with->xyz it didn't work!
so, my question: how do i make a unit to last created unit? can someone help? anyone...?

Level 7
[FG said:
Raptor]I have a problem with units....
....i have a trigger that replace an ecsisitng unit, but if i make a trigger: replace->last created unit with->xyz it didn't work!
so, my question: how do i make a unit to last created unit? can someone help? anyone...?

'last created unit' is exactly what it says, its a reference to the last created unit using the 'unit - create' trigger, if you haven't created a unit then when it tries to replace the 'last created unit' it can't find one

depending on what ur doing u have to replace 'last created unit' with something else (i don't know since i have no clue what ur doing)

Status
Not open for further replies.