• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

n00b help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I put this under spells and those "fags" didn't answer me so can you help? Sry about the "fags" comment, but out of the 13 comments no 1 acutally replied....."fags"

I'm new to this thing and if this seems n00b don't make fun please. Now I am having trouble at the

For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
For each (Integer B) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Order Abilites_Unit_1[(Integer B)] to Human Paladin - Holy Light (Random unit from Abilites_UnitG_1)

part it casts it, but not on all the units....how do I make it so it cast Holy Light on the all the units in the Unit Group over a 5 second period??

Trigger-

Holy Light Storm
Events
Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Holy Light Storm (S)
((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Actions
Region - Center Region 000 <gen> on (Position of (Casting unit))
Unit Group - Add all units of (Units within 800.00 of (Center of Region 000 <gen>)) to Abilites_UnitG_1
Unit Group - Remove (Casting unit) from Abilites_UnitG_1
Unit - Create 1 BLAHSSS for (Triggering player) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing 90.00 degrees
Set Abilites_Unit_1[1] = (Last created unit)
Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Create 1 BLAHSSS for (Triggering player) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing 90.00 degrees
Set Abilites_Unit_1[2] = (Last created unit)
Set Abilites_Unit_1[3] = (Last created unit)
Set Abilites_Unit_1[4] = (Last created unit)
Set Abilites_Unit_1[5] = (Last created unit)
Set Abilites_Unit_1[6] = (Last created unit)
Set Abilites_Unit_1[7] = (Last created unit)
Set Abilites_Unit_1[8] = (Last created unit)
Set Abilites_Unit_1[8] = (Last created unit)
Set Abilites_Unit_1[9] = (Last created unit)
Set Abilites_Unit_1[10] = (Last created unit)
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
For each (Integer B) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Order Abilites_Unit_1[(Integer B)] to Human Paladin - Holy Light (Random unit from Abilites_UnitG_1)

Level 6
WTF!! i just finished writing this trigger out but it didnt go thru, i came back and it was all stuffed!!
ok, here goes again. This wont happen over 5 seconds, but its the best i can do for all the units within the range.

Code:
Holy Light Storm
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Holy Light
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 800.00 of (Position of (Casting unit))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\HolyBolt\HolyBoltSpecialArt.mdl
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Casting unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                (Life of (Picked unit)) Greater than or equal to ((Max life of (Picked unit)) - (100.00 x (Real((Level of Holy Light for (Casting unit))))))
                            Then - Actions
                                Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to (Max life of (Picked unit))
                            Else - Actions
                                Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Holy Light for (Casting unit))))))
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked unit) is Undead) Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                (Life of (Picked unit)) Less than or equal to (100.00 x (Real((Level of Holy Light for (Casting unit)))))
                            Then - Actions
                                Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
                            Else - Actions
                                Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - (100.00 x (Real((Level of Holy Light for (Casting unit))))))
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing

there. should work, but not over 5 seconds. if its not what you wanted, i didnt completely read your trigger :p.

Bort

Status
Not open for further replies.