• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

trigger help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
ok, say i have 11 units in 1 area and when game starts, its not going to be a full house at times so how do u remove them using triggers at the beginning of the game thx :eek:

Level 5
Go in to the editor

go to the triggers and go to the new actions and scroll down to units
select:
Units > Remove > Select Unit

and select the units, they should be gone when the game starts! :)

Level 1
umm i know that thats like the most simple one but like if orange player isnt there then how do u remove oranges's units. if i do slot status thingy then i have to do it for all the players :/ any 1 trigger that removes any players unit that is there if the player isnt there?

Level 5
Ohhhhh!
I see!

If, then, else actions!

IF -Player (color) status is equal to not used
THEN remove the unit
ELSE do nothing

Hope that helps! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.