• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Floating Text problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi Guys !

I used the forum search but nothing.
I wonder if someone could tell me what is wrong with my trigger.
I would like to display multiple texts on an area (region). But only the last two "floating text" triggers are displayed and not others. why?

• Texte
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • floating text - Create floating text that reads Cambrai Town at (Center of String Zone 0 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (50.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • floating text - Change (Last created floating text): Activer permanence
      • floating text - Create floating text that reads Entrée Principale at (Center of String EntreeDonjon0 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (50.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • floating text - Create floating text that reads Entrée Secondaire at (Center of String EntreeDonjon1 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (50.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • floating text - Create floating text that reads Quartier Orcs at (Center of String Zone 3 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (50.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • floating text - Create floating text that reads Vers le Bestiaire at (Center of String Zone 4 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (50.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • floating text - Create floating text that reads Vers la Prison at (Center of String Zone 5 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (50.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
So i recap,

Texte flottant - Create floating text that reads Vers le Bestiaire at (Center of String Zone 4 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (50.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency

Texte flottant - Create floating text that reads Vers la Prison at (Center of String Zone 5 <gen>) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (50.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency

Only this two triggers are displays not the other, why?

Help me please !
Sorry, I'm frensh so my game is in frensh.

Level 1
Hi Solu9, thx for your quick post. I try what you say to me, and it works ! Thanks you.

Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.